Friday, May 20, 2022

Tutti Designs - 746 Honey Bee Hexagon

Hello!  Let's see what you can create with Tutti Designs today!


For this card, I used two Fairy Hugs Papers for the layers behind the Tutti Designs - 746 Honey Bee Hexagon.  I used We Are 3 Digital Paper - Howdy Autumn (gold denim) paper to cut out the hexagon.  I saved the negative pieces to set back into the die. Before i did the insetting, i put some Distress Oxide on the hexagon and quickly added some Ranger Embossing Tinsel - Copper to the top and heat set it. then i adhered the hexagon to the top layer. Because i used Distress Oxide and it dries quickly you can see not all of the embossing powdered adhered..and that was fine as i really wanted the two tone look. The original color of the die cut was the inset color of the foliage. 
I put some Distress Oxide Ink - Dusty Concord on some white cardstock that had some double sided tape on the background large enough so i could cut out the large petal flowers. I did the same thing with the smaller petals by using Distress Oxide Ink - Chipped Sapphire.  I used some of the hexagon shapes for embellishments. Next i put some Distress Oxide Ink - Dusty Concord on another piece of white card stock and cut out the bee. I added more ink to the bee to darken the edges by using Distress Oxide Ink - Chipped Sapphire. I used my sparkly gold gel pen to add some design to the bee.  Last thing i did was add some sparkly gems to the flowers and hexagons.

I have used:


Be sure to visit Tutti Designs
for LOTS more fabulous dies and
come back again for more Tutti Designs inspiration!

Here are some Tutti Designs quick links:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!