Thursday, May 12, 2022

Fairy Hugs - Teacup Condo tag card

 Hello everyone and Happy Thursday!! 

I am a DT for Fairy Stamper Hugs!
It is the #1 USA Retailer for Fairy Hugs Stamps
Check out the store here!!
 

For this card, i wanted to go with a tea bag shape.  So i cut the top corners at a diagonal.  I then found out i had a Tutti Designs die called, Stitched Nesting Tags that matched perfectly with the card base.
I used Fairy Hugs Craft Paper - Thunderglow for the tag.   The first paper i used was from We Are 3 Digital Shop called,  Loving Winter. (lace paper) I printed off the paper and stamped Fairy Hugs - Ginkgo Branches.  The branches were colored in with Prismacolor pencils to match the colors on the tag. Next i stamped the tag with Fairy Hugs - Teacup Condo and with Fairy Hugs - Fairy Dwellers. I colored in the Teacup Condo and the wings of the fairies.  I added a hole to the top of the tag and put some iridescent threads in it.  I also hole punched the ginkgo stamped layer and added two ribbons to that as well.  Now, i can put it all together.  Ginkgo layer was adhered, then i added double sided foam tape to the tag.  

Fairy Stamper Store Supplies:




Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Instagram: Fairy Stamper Hugs
Join our NEW Fairy Stamper Hugs Facebook Group here

 Don't forget to include #fairystamperhugs on your projects and tag us at @FairyStamperHugs so we can be sure to see and comment on your projects!

Sign up to receive Fairy Stamper Newsletters at the Fairy Stamper store.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!