Monday, May 16, 2022

Fairy Hugs Bunny Tea Party! Fairy Hugs - Lost in Time

  Hello everyone and Happy Monday! 


Let's see what we can make using Fairy Hugs Store supplies! 

I am using Fairy Hugs - Lost in Time!

For this card, i created an inked scene to match the Fairy Hugs Craft Papers - Thunderglow. Next i stamped, Fairy Hugs - Lost in Time, Fairy Hugs - Mini Hares and Fairy Hugs - Tea Icons on to the paper i just inked up. I colored in the mug and the grass around the pocket watch and i used a gold glitter pen to highlight the pocket watch. 
I also used the Fairy Hugs - Stencil, Galaxy for the stars around the inked moon by using molding paste and sprinkled with glitter mixed with clear embossing powder. I heat embossed the stars. Next i stamped Fairy Hugs Sentiment - Tea Word Collage twice onto a coffee filter and cut a strip of the words. It almost looks like washi tape. I adhered the stamped scene to the card base. I decided to use some of my dies for this card.  I used a Tim Holtz 3D embossing folder that cuts out the lace. I also used Tutti Designs - 395 Vine for more embellishing. 

Fairy Hugs Store Supplies:






Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Instagram: Fairy Hugs Store
 Join our Fairy Hugs Facebook Group here

 Don't forget to include #FairyHugsStore on your projects and tag us at @FairyHugstore so we can be sure to see and comment on your projects!

Sign up to receive Fairy Hugs Newsletters at the Fairy Hugs store.

 
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!