Wednesday, May 25, 2022

Tutti Designs - 745 Happy Birthday Medley with a bit of sparkle!

Hello!  Let's see what you can create with Tutti Designs today!


For this card, i started with some beautiful glitter paper. I cut Tutti Designs - Happy Birthday Medley (top main die) from the the glitter paper and then i adhered the glitter paper to the card base. Next i used some Fairy Hugs Craft Paper - Thunderglow (Inky Background) and positioned my dies to see how i wanted to place them.  I adhered the Tutti Designs - Bell Flowers on the inky card base and then i got out some of my cream seam binding tap and put some of the ribbon horizontal on the card as shown so that it covered up the ends of the Bell Flowers. Next, i cut out the Tutti Designs - Happy Birthday Medley background layer out of a cream paper. I glued the glitter die to the background die layer. Now i can adhere the top (ink background layer) to the glitter base. I used double sided foam tape to add the Happy Birthday Medley backed die and made a cream ribbon. 

I have used:
Be sure to visit Tutti Designs
for LOTS more fabulous dies and
come back again for more Tutti Designs inspiration!

Here are some Tutti Designs quick links:

Also used:


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!