Wednesday, May 11, 2022

It is spring time! Tutti Designs - 738 Spring Trunks

Hello!  Let's see what you can create with Tutti Designs today!


For this card i started with a 5 x 7" background and did some inking with torn paper and a diecut circle template. This card is a really easy card to make once you have inked your background.
I die cut Tutti Designs - 738 Spring Trunks from black cardstock.  I wasn't able to capture the wonderful details of this die in my photo.  Please check out the photo of the die below.  It's such a pretty die and works wonderfully with other dies and stamps! I also inked up some more paper using the same color pink to stamp my sentiment on. I die cut the sentiment and circle matting it from Tutti Designs - 415 Dotted Nesting Circles.   I matted the inked background in mirror/metallic card.  Then i adhered that to the card base.  Last, i adhered the trees and sentiment to the top of the card!

I have used:


Be sure to visit Tutti Designs
for LOTS more fabulous dies and
come back again for more Tutti Designs inspiration!

Here are some Tutti Designs quick links:

Also used:



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!