Friday, May 6, 2022

Tutti Designs - 739 Dragon Moon

Hello!  Let's see what you can create with Tutti Designs today!


For this card, I started out with digital paper from We Are 3 Digital Shop.
The rest of the card was pretty simple. I die cut Tutti Designs - Dragon Moon from an off white cardstock.  The i used a tiny scrap of rose gold metallic (mirror) card stock to cut out the star.  I did have to cut the top point by hand. Next, i used Tutti Designs - Snow Village and just die cut the row of houses.  You can see i cut some of the houses twice.  You can "fussy" die cut the houses.  Before i attached the card to the metallic/mirror mat, I arranged the houses at the bottom of the card and cut off the access hanging over the bottom.

I have used:

Be sure to visit Tutti Designs
for LOTS more fabulous dies and
come back again for more Tutti Designs inspiration!

Here are some Tutti Designs quick links:

Also used:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!