Monday, May 16, 2022

It's a Tutti Designs - 732 Hedgehog kind of day!

Hello!  Let's see what you can create with Tutti Designs today!


For this card, let's start with the stenciled background.  I used a Fairy Hugs Stencil - Flower Vines and Distress Oxide - Twisted Citron. Next layers are 2 Tutti Designs - 213 Nesting Stitched Tags. The smaller one i inked with Distress Oxide - Picked Raspberry. I turned the tags upside down and adhered them with double sided foam tape.
Next layers are Tutti Designs - 738 Spring Trunks.. and it is just cut out of white card stock.  I inked up some paper with Distress Oxide - Twisted Citron and stamped the Fairy Hugs Sentiment - Fairy Whispers. I hand cut the sentiment strip and aded that to the layers with double sided foam tape. Now for the fun part.. i cut out Tutti Designs - 732 Hedgehog out of white cardstock. I inked up the "rose" parts with Distress Oxide - Picked Raspberry and used Distress Embossing Glaze - Picked Raspberry to make it a bit shiny. Now, i added a bit more ink to the face, very lightly and a bit more on the nose and i did add more embossing glaze to the nose only. I inked up the bottom of the hedgehog with Distress Oxide - Twisted Citron, until it slightly overlapped the Picked Raspberry. Las thing i did to the hedgehog was add 3 white freckles with a white gel pen. I adhered the hedgehog with double sided foam tape.. very skinny tape in the roses area. I had a few tiny hearts in my stash and added those to the card as well.

I have used:
Be sure to visit Tutti Designs
for LOTS more fabulous dies and
come back again for more Tutti Designs inspiration!

Here are some Tutti Designs quick links:

Also used:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!