Sunday, April 22, 2012

1st Baseball Game

This LO is about my grandson, Ayden and his Great Grandpa going to their 1st Baseball game.  I don't have a picture of them together or of my dad at the game. :(  I do have my grandson and his uncle at the baseball park.  My husband and my daughter in law also went to the game. Me i was a fuddy dud and stayed at home w/my mom.

I am playing a game w/my scrapbooking group and i was required to put the following in my LO.
Black or Brown
Stitching
Tearing
Photo Corners
punched border

Here is the LO:
This is the sketch i used from Sketches in Thyme:












Challenge:
Sketches in Thyme- sketch

4 comments:

  1. This looks like such fun! Love the tickets and your journalling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a fun page, and great job adding the tickets!!! looks like tons of fun!!! thanks sooo much for playing along with Sketches in Thyme!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. REally cute layout!! Love seeing these pics too...I grew up in Columbus and am now in Phoenix, but still a big Reds fan!! Thanks so much for sharing with us over at Sketches in Thyme!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great take on the sketch! LOVE that you've tied in the tickets, and your papers fit the photographs perfectly! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Sketches in Thyme!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!