Tuesday, April 3, 2012

You Can't be 30!

Today is my daughter in law's birthday, she is the youngest in our family (other than my grandkids) and she's 30, so now all of my children are in their 30"s.  So for this challenge i made this card for my daughter in law. She has two chihuahua dogs and one is blonde and her name is "Daisy" so based on that and the sketch at Mo's Challenge Blog, i made this card.  I think my cards end up more interesting with a challenge..i wouldn't have thought to add these colors or the flourish to the card without the challenge.

This is the Mo's challenge blog photo inspiration:











Here is my card:


















This is the sketch i used from "The Sweet Stop":












Challenges:
The Sweet Stop- Sketch
Mo's Challenge Blog- Photo Inspiration

7 comments:

  1. This is a wonderful birthday card! Love the expression on this pups face! The flourishes add a real wow factor to those corners!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is super cute! Love the macho pup! Mo has such wonderful images that it makes a card so much fun. Hope your daughter-in-law adores all the work you put into those flourishes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bonnie this is fantastic such a gorgeous image and a fab card Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the way you've used the swirls, and the daisy paper is so cute! Love the saying, too! Glad you joined us in Mo's Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a pretty card. Such a darling image and I love how it's cut out and popped up... the colors are really nice. The swirls look great. Thank you for playing along with us at The Sweet Stop this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute and funny card! I love those flourishes, what a great idea to add them!
    Thanks for sharing it with us at Mo's!
    Hugs, Iulia

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute card! I like the way you added the diecut flourishes in your circles. Thanks for playing along with us at The Sweet Stop!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!