Wednesday, December 22, 2021

Ching Chou Kuik - Polar Snow bids you a good bye!

Ching Chou Kuik's December Facebook Challenge is almost over!
The theme this month is  “TIS THE SEASON, CHRISTMAS or WINTER”

You can find the Facebook challenge 
by visiting the Ching Chou Kuik Facebook group here.

** Little note.... this will be my last card for Ching Chou Kuik Design Team
I started on the DT in the fall of 2017, the time flew by.
Ching Chou Kuik images are one of my favorite images i've colored and i will miss being on her team!

Here is my card using Ching Chou Kuik image, 
Polar Snow

I have used  Copics and Prismacolor Pencils to color this image.
Dies used:
Sizzix/Tim Holtz - Large Snowflake


You can see all of Ching Chou Kuik's beautiful images at her Etsy Store called, Gjzcck.
Click here to visit her store!

I am also using:



Thank you for stopping by today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!