Thursday, December 9, 2021

Fairy Hugs - Jada as a bumblebee fairy

Hello everyone and Happy Thursday!! 

I am a DT for Fairy Stamper Hugs!
It is the #1 USA Retailer for Fairy Hugs Stamps
Check out the store here!!
 
I'd like to invite you to watch Fairy Hugs on The Craft Store Dec. 10
Here are a few of the stamps that will be featured:

For this card, i inked up the background, leaving a space for the sun. I used torn paper to make the clouds and Prismacolor pencils to color in the sun.
Next i stamped the flowers from Fairy Hugs - Thank you set.  I did first and second generation stamping.  I colored the flowers in, keeping in mind the second generation needed to be a lighter color so they'd appear to be in the background. I figured out where Fairy Hugs - Jada was going to sit and then i stamped the Thank you sentiment.  Next, i stamped Fairy Hugs Jada on some white cardstock.  I colored her in with Prismacolor pencils and fussy cut her out.  I used double sided foam tape and adhered her to the flower.  
I think she looks like a bumblebee fairy!!

Fairy Stamper Store Supplies:




Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Instagram: Fairy Stamper Hugs
Join our NEW Fairy Stamper Hugs Facebook Group here

 Don't forget to include #fairystamperhugs on your projects and tag us at @FairyStamperHugs so we can be sure to see and comment on your projects!

Sign up to receive Fairy Stamper Newsletters at the Fairy Stamper store.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!