Tuesday, December 21, 2021

Time for Gingerbread Houses!! Tutti Designs - 705 Snowflake Village

Hello!  Let's see what you can create with Tutti Designs today!

This reminds me of Gingerbread Houses or a village of chalets

This was so fun to create..and i ended up with two cards!!
First i die cut the snowflake village from We Are 3 Digital Paper - Fairy Delight (wood grain paper) because i wanted a white core paper so i could sand the die to make it look "rustic".
Next i die cut the snowflake village again from We Are 3 Digital Paper - Winter Plaid because i could reduce the size of the buffalo print to fit the size i wanted.  I saved the buffalo print paper for another card, but i saved the hearts, circles and rectangles for this card.  The background paper (blue) is also from We Are 3 Digital Paper - Textured Scenes.  I carefully sanded the snowflake village and glued that to the blue background. Next i layered the snowflake village on top of the buffalo print back ground. I embellished the village with the negative cut outs from the buffalo die cut and i added some tiny white pearls to tree.  Next i used a scrap of green buffalo print to cut out the green you see on the card.  I didn't cut the whole die out..just those sections so i could add those to the scene too.  I added some clear gems to the centers of the snowflakes. 
I will be sharing the buffalo card in another blog post. 

I have used:

Be sure to visit Tutti Designs
for LOTS more fabulous dies and
come back again for more Tutti Designs inspiration!

Here are some Tutti Designs quick links:

Having the right paper at your fingertips is always nice.. that's why i like digital paper!







No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!