Saturday, December 18, 2021

Tutti Designs - 353 Winter House

Hello!  Let's see what you can create with Tutti Designs today!

Winter Greetings!

For this card, i started out with Tutti Designs - Garden Background.  I put white cardstock onto a 4.25" wide score tape and then i cut it out.  I always save my negative parts (background..not the tiny centers of the flowers or leaves).  I placed the double sided white card stock on top of a blue glitter back ground.. that's how the glitter shows through the tiny bits of the die.  Next, i cut out another background using the blue pattern paper from We Are 3 Digital Paper - Delightful Dragonflies doing the same technique, but this time i used the negative background and place those pieces onto the white/glitter base.  It will cover up the glitter background but overall looks beautiful!  I saved the blue pattern "positive" die for another project. 
Now, i started working on the focus house die. I cut it out of white.  Then i cut an oval out of vellum and used a dotted embossing folder to give some texture..  i made a glitter frame using some score tape.  I put the house die on top of the vellum with foam tape.  And placed the entire oval design onto the floral background using the score tape from the back of the glitter frame. 

I have used:


Be sure to visit Tutti Designs
for LOTS more fabulous dies and
come back again for more Tutti Designs inspiration!

Here are some Tutti Designs quick links:





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!