Friday, December 24, 2021

Warm and Cozy with Tutti Designs - 705 Snowflake Village

Hello!  Let's see what you can create with Tutti Designs today!

Here is the second card i made with the Snowflake Village!

There is something about a buffalo print that feels warm and cozy! 
This is an easy card to create! First thing i did was work on the moon background paper. I used a textured paper from We Are 3 Digital Paper - Dreamy Creamy (net). Next i cut out a cardstock circle for a "mask" to create the moon.  I placed the mask in the center of the paper and using my blending brush i added some Distress Oxide Ink - Frayed Burlap.  If you want the faint clouds in the moon, you will need to tear some paper and lightly add the same ink to the center of the moon. Next, if you are following my posts you will notice i said i cut this die out using - We Are 3 Digital Paper - Winter Plaid and saved the negative hearts, circles and rectangles for a previously posted card.  Today, i am sharing the die i used.  All you need to do is glue the plaid die to the moon paper that was created.  Now add that to another mat and place it on a card base.  I finished it off by adding clear gems to the center of the snowflakes.

I have used:

Be sure to visit Tutti Designs
for LOTS more fabulous dies and
come back again for more Tutti Designs inspiration!

Here are some Tutti Designs quick links:






No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!