Sunday, December 26, 2021

Snow scene with Tutti Designs - 718 Swirly Deer

Hello!  Let's see what you can create with Tutti Designs today!


This was a fun card and fairly quick to create.  Let's start with the potted tree. I die cut this tree from white card stock.  I used VersaMark Embossing ink on the aqua part of the tree.  I then put Distress Embossing Glaze - Salvaged Patina on the inked part and heat embossed it to get this "ceramic type glaze".  Next i put some score tape the size of the pot on a scrap piece of white card stock. Then i die cut it so that the tape will be facing up so i can add glitter to the pot. I fussy cut the top of the pot and then pulled of the tape and put some Fairy Hugs glitter- Cerulean on it.  Next i glued the glitter pot to the die that i added the glaze to.
Next, i cut out the Swirly deer (deer only) and the snowflakes.
Now i am ready to put the card together.  I decided on a gray/dark gray buffalo plaid paper from We Are 3 Digital Paper - Plaids, Stripes Neutral for the background.  I matted the plaid in a gold metallic paper.
I wanted to anchor the scene so i used some white seam ribbon around the matted plaid paper and adhered that to the card base.  I glued the deer down and added the tree and snowflakes with foam tape.  I added gems to the tree and to the snowflakes.  And for some fun, (even though you can see the color well) i added a red gem to the deer's nose. 

I have used:



Be sure to visit Tutti Designs
for LOTS more fabulous dies and
come back again for more Tutti Designs inspiration!

Here are some Tutti Designs quick links:


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!