Sunday, December 19, 2021

Seasons Greetings using Tutti Designs - 715 Potted Christmas Tree

Hello!  Let's see what you can create with Tutti Designs today!

Just a bit of shine and sparkle!


For this card, i actually stared with the white tree and built up from there! I love, love the delicate tree and the spaces to add gems! So i've been wanting to use Tim Holtz Embossing Glaze on some Tutti Designs dies and started with this beautiful background called Holly Panel.  I cut it out from white card stock and used VersaMark Embossing ink over the entire top.  Then i added the Embossing Glaze - Salvaged Patina.  When you go to heat emboss it, the look turns like a ceramic glaze..it's sooo cool!  I wanted to find some paper that would make the panel pop and i used some We Are 3 Digital Paper - Wild Flowers.  Next i just layered it up on a card base..it went rather quickly!

I have used:

Be sure to visit Tutti Designs
for LOTS more fabulous dies and
come back again for more Tutti Designs inspiration!

Here are some Tutti Designs quick links:



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!