Thursday, December 16, 2021

Fairy Hugs - Leaping Reindeer and Jada!

 Hello everyone and Happy Thursday!! 

I am a DT for Fairy Stamper Hugs!
It is the #1 USA Retailer for Fairy Hugs Stamps
Check out the store here!!


Super fun and quick gift bag!  You will need a white gift bag that is about 4.25" wide x 6" high.  
You will need Fairy Hugs Slimline Paper - Red Cinnamon Spice cut to size.  I cut it so that there was room on the bottom for the houses to be highlighted in white and then trimmed off the top to fit.
Next i stamped all the images on the paper except for the fairy.  I stamped the fairy on a background that had a light pink and then colored her in with Prismacolor pencils and a gel pen.
I also colored the windows/doors of the houses with a metallic gel pen.  I colored around the top of the houses with a Prismacolor white pencil and added some chimney smoke.  I cut out the fairy and attached her with foam tape.
 
Fairy Stamper Store Supplies:






Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Instagram: Fairy Stamper Hugs
Join our NEW Fairy Stamper Hugs Facebook Group here

 Don't forget to include #fairystamperhugs on your projects and tag us at @FairyStamperHugs so we can be sure to see and comment on your projects!

Sign up to receive Fairy Stamper Newsletters at the Fairy Stamper store.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!