Tuesday, December 7, 2021

Fairy Hugs - Jada having a delightful day!

  Hello everyone and Happy Tuesday!! 

Let's see what we can make using Fairy Hugs Store supplies! 

I am using Fairy Hugs -  Jada

For this card, i did some ink blending for the background. Next i masked Fairy Hugs - Jada.  I stamped her in VersaFine Clair - Nocturne and then i stamped Fairy Hugs - Dragon Fruit Branch in Versa Fine Clair - Morning Mist so it would be lighter. I also stamped Fairy Hugs - Mini Fairy Nests in VersaFine Clair - Morning Mist.  I added the Fairy Hugs sentiment - Delightful using VersaFine Clair - Nocturne. Last, i colored in the stamped images. 

Fairy Hugs Store Supplies:





Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Instagram: Fairy Hugs Store
 Join our Fairy Hugs Facebook Group here

 Don't forget to include #FairyHugsStore on your projects and tag us at @FairyHugstore so we can be sure to see and comment on your projects!

Sign up to receive Fairy Hugs Newsletters at the Fairy Hugs store.

 
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!