Monday, January 9, 2023

Hello, Tutti Designs - Daisy Panel with Cat and Butterfly

Hello!  Let's see what you can create with Tutti Designs today!


I feel like i am making the "never-ending" die.  I have a tough time throwing about the negative bits. 
So you will be seeing several ways you can create with Tutti Designs - Daisy Panel. 
For this card, the inspiration was the negative bits.  lol.  So, if you remember i made a card with the "burlap" texture and a bee. Today, i am sharing the negative bits from the burlap texture of the Daisy Panel.  I wanted a paper to contrast with the burlap, so i die cut the Daisy Panel from the plum. (don't worry..i have two more daisy panels using the negative plum bits.) I placed the plum diecut on to some netting paper (also from Tutti Designs Craft Papers - Holiday Wishes) Then i paper pieced just the left side of the die.  I set the aside. Next, i used Tutti Designs - Beehive Pattern.  I cut that in half so it could be on both sides of the panel. So, the first layer paper is We Are 3 Digital Paper - Miracles Happen. I decide to make a 5 x 7 card because of the size of the panel.  I adhered the Beehive Pattern on the base (keeping in mind where i planned to put the panel). Next, i used double sided foam tape to adhere the panel.  This is a good time to add gems if you want them on your flowers.  I die cut Tutti Designs - Cat and Butterfly and Tutti Designs - Word Set Hello out of black card stock.  I chose to back the butterfly with the same burlap type paper and fussy cut around it.  The word Hello was adhered with glue and the cat and butterfly was adhered with foam tape.

I have used:




Be sure to visit Tutti Designs
for LOTS more fabulous dies and
come back again for more Tutti Designs inspiration!

Here are some Tutti Designs quick links:

Also used:


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!