Friday, January 6, 2023

Tutti Designs - Spring Bee, Especially for You!

Hello!  Let's see what you can create with Tutti Designs today!



For this card, i started out with We Are 3 Digital Paper - Miracles Happen. The butterfly design from this paper really made the bee fun. I didn't purposely set Tutti Designs - Spring Bee on the paper to get the design, but i think it turned out great.  *tip - I did print the pink paper at 4" square and centered the bee in the middle. Next i used We are 3 Digital Paper - Wild Flowers (tan burlap design) to cut out Tutti Designs - Daisy Panel and Tutti Designs - Nesting Stitched Hexagons. For the Daisy panel, i did fussy cut the rectangle off. I also used a scrap from the tan burlap to paper piece the body of the bee. I did cut out another Daisy Panel from pink so that i could fussy cut the flowers and add them to the Daisy panel. Last, i stamped the sentiment and added the gems to the middle of the flowers.  I saved all of the negative bits from the pink & tan papers so that i could make more Daisy Panels. 

I have used:



Be sure to visit Tutti Designs
for LOTS more fabulous dies and
come back again for more Tutti Designs inspiration!

Here are some Tutti Designs quick links:

Also used:


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!