Wednesday, January 11, 2023

Take Two.. Tutti Designs - Birdhouse Garden.. Simple card!

Hello!  Let's see what you can create with Tutti Designs today!

One of our Tutti Designs customers requested some samples for 
Tutti Designs - Birdhouse Garden.
Today i am sharing a simple card cutting the die as is.

For this card, i die cut Tutti Designs - Birdhouse Garden from Fairy Hugs Craft Papers - FrostFlight.  I cut this die in the middle of the paper so that i could use the outside as a mat to "match".
The background paper is from Fairy Hugs Craft Papers - TumbleShine. This card was super easy as i just glued the die to the background paper. I had saved the heart from the last Birdhouse card i made.  I stamped one bird from Fairy Hugs - Woodland Flight and Fairy Hugs Sentiment - Fairy Whispers.

I have used:

Be sure to visit Tutti Designs
for LOTS more fabulous dies and
come back again for more Tutti Designs inspiration!

Here are some Tutti Designs quick links:

Also used:

Fairy Hugs Craft Papers - FrostFlight (birdhouse die color and mat)


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!