Wednesday, January 18, 2023

Tutti Designs - 764 Holiday Foliage Window

Hello!  Let's see what you can create with Tutti Designs today!


For this card, i have combined two of my favorite companies on one card.  
They complement each other!
My inspiration is Tutti Designs - 764 Holiday Foliage Window. I think it works for anytime.
Once i decided on the die i needed to find what would work with it.  So my first pick was Fairy Hugs Craft Papers -  TumbleShine.  I love that they have circle scenes and this fit perfectly in the die opening. Next i "auditioned" some Fairy Hugs fairies.  I found several i liked, but chose Fairy Hugs - Azalea.   She needed some friends to listen to and so i chose Fairy Hugs - Woodland Flight (tiny birds).  I stamped those as shown.  Next i wanted to add something to the corners..although they looked great plain or could have had some stenciling on them. However, i chose Fairy Hugs - Ivy Corners.  I colored in the Ivy and Azalea.  I popped up the window with foam tape. It would make a great shaker too!!

I have used:

Be sure to visit Tutti Designs
for LOTS more fabulous dies and
come back again for more Tutti Designs inspiration!

Here are some Tutti Designs quick links:

Also used:




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!