Thursday, January 5, 2023

There is something in the air about to happen.. i can feel it! Fairy Hugs - Fairy Nest

Happy Thursday!

Let's see what we can make using supplies from Fairy Hugs Store 

I am using Fairy Hugs - Fairy Nest

For this card,  i started with Fairy Hugs Craft Papers - FrostFlight.  I knew i wanted to go with a purple theme and this paper worked great!  First thing i stamped was Fairy Hugs - Fairy Hive. I stamped it in two colors, VersaFine Clair - Monarch for the base of the "house" and VersaFine Clair - Rain Forest for the roof/greenery.  I then colored it with Prismacolor pencils. Next i stamped Fairy Hugs - Clovers, Bees and Sewn Hearts with VersaFine Ink - Morning Mist and colored those in with Prismacolor pencils as well. Last i added a bit of Gold Sparkly gel pen to the bee bodies and the hive.
I always like to add glitter to wings so i used my favorite acrylic paint from Folk Art.  It is an Extreme glitter paint and it dries clear.

Fairy Hugs Store Supplies:
Fairy Hugs - Fairy Nest

Fairy Hugs - Clovers

Fairy Hugs - Bees

Fairy Hugs - Sewn Hearts

Fairy Hugs Craft Papers - FrostFlight

Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Instagram: Fairy Hugs Store
 Join our Fairy Hugs Facebook Group here

 Don't forget to include #FairyHugsStore on your projects and tag us at @FairyHugstore so we can be sure to see and comment on your projects!

Sign up to receive Fairy Hugs Newsletters at the Fairy Hugs store.

 
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!