Monday, January 30, 2023

Tutti Designs - Crane

Hello!  Let's see what you can create with Tutti Designs today!


For this card, this is one of Tutti Designs - Daisy Panels i have made.  i ended up making about 8 i think.  Each one is different. This is black card stock and gold metallic paper. I cut the main die out in black and cut it again in gold metallic paper for the inset part.  (I saved the gold die cut and used it on another card). Next, I die cut Tutti Designs - Crane Pair (i used just one).  I cut that out 3 times, white, gray and black card stock.  As you can see i did some snipping and paper piecing to create this finished crane.  I have been creating my paper piecing die cuts on top of vellum, it seems to work well for me and doesn't show as much when i fussy cut around the finished die cut that i put together. After i put the crane together on top of the vellum, i felt it needed a "shadow" so i used some of the white to back the crane after i put it together on the vellum.  The background paper worked really well to create the scene and it is We Are 3 Digital Paper - Inky Scenes.  I did add a pink halo to the moon using a circle mask and Distress Oxide Ink - Picked Raspberry. I also used Fairy Hugs Sentiment - Believe, but it is also available as We Are 3 Digital Sentiment - Wishes. 

I have used:


Be sure to visit Tutti Designs
for LOTS more fabulous dies and
come back again for more Tutti Designs inspiration!

Here are some Tutti Designs quick links:

Also used:


or as a digital sentiment - We Are 3 Digital Sentiment - Wishes

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!