Tuesday, September 7, 2021

Fairy Hugs 1st Anniversary Release - Alexa and Party Streamers stencil!

 Hello everyone!
Getting excited about Fairy Hugs 1st Anniversary release happening on Sept. 8th!

Let's see what we can make using  Fairy Hugs Store supplies! 

I am using the NEW Fairy Hugs Stencil - Party Streamers

I have used the New Fairy Hugs Stencil - Party Steamers two ways.
First i inked up the stencil the traditional way by adding ink to an inked background.  I even moved it slightly to get a little shadow.
Next, i used some Molding Paste and while it was still wet i put Distress Embossing Glaze on top of it.
I used Kitsch Flamingo and Broken China.  You need to wait until the molding paste is dried before you heat emboss it.  When you finally heat emboss it you will see it turn to the wonderful ceramic glaze "look".  I also stamped each stamp with VersaFine Clair - Nocturne.  I did stamp Fairy Hugs - Alexa two times.  Once on the card and once on white card stock.  I colored her in with Prismacolor pencils and hand cut her out.  She is layered with foam tape. I also colored in Fairy Hugs - Cupcakes and then stamped the Fairy Hugs Sentiment - Fairy Dust Wishes
 
Fairy Hugs Store Supplies: (Available Sept. 8)

Fairy Hugs Stencil - Party Streamers


Fairy Hugs - Alexa (fairy)

Fairy Hugs - Cupcake

Fairy Hugs Sentiment - Fairy Dust Wishes


Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Instagram: Fairy Hugs Store
 Join our Fairy Hugs Facebook Group here

 Don't forget to include #FairyHugsStore on your projects and tag us at @FairyHugstore so we can be sure to see and comment on your projects!

Sign up to receive Fairy Hugs Newsletters at the Fairy Hugs store.

 
Thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!