Saturday, September 25, 2021

Pixie Cuddles - Birdbell

Earlier this week i shared a card with a New stamp company called, Pixie Cuddles.
Here is another Pixie Cuddles stamp i'd love to share because i love her too!


For this card, i stamped Pixie Cuddles - Birdbell to some We Are 3 Digital Paper - Winter Serenity.
Once i stamped Birdbell, i added a "moon" using Distress Oxide and a circle cardstock template.
I also used some Prismacolor pencils on the stamp.. although it's not necessary...she is beautiful stamped in black. I also used a gold glitter gel pen on the wings.  Last i just added some splattered white paint. 


I would love for you to visit We Are 3 Digital Shop Facebook group and share your cards/projects created with We Are 3 Digital Shop paper/images and sentiments.  
Visit us by clicking here!

Click here for the We Are 3 Etsy Store link

Challenges:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!