Tuesday, September 28, 2021

Tutti Designs - 150 Elegant Pumpkins

Hello!  Let's see what you can create with Tutti Designs today!


I was in a Fall mood and thought i'd use this Tutti Designs - 150 Elegant Pumpkins for my card.
My intention was to keep this as a "corner" die, but when i cut it out.. i missed a bit of the bottom line, so i just cut the "border line" off. 
I used a Kraft card stock to get a sturdier die cut. I saved the negative parts of the pumpkin and inked them up with Versamark Ink.  Then i used Tim Holtz Embossing Glaze - Crackling Campfire and heat embossed each piece.  I love the glaze look i get with this product!
I die cut 2 of the Tutti Designs- 214 Stitched Nesting Banners from each color paper 
to put on top of the card.
I used We Are 3 Digital Paper - Autumn Flannel, Howdy Autumn and Dreamy Creamy. I also used We Are 3 Digital Sentiments - Little Things

I have used:










Be sure to visit Tutti Designs
for LOTS more fabulous dies and
come back again for more Tutti Designs inspiration!

Here are some Tutti Designs quick links:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!