Wednesday, September 22, 2021

Pixie Cuddles - Maplelight Fairy

I have discovered a new Stamp company called, Pixie Cuddles.
These stamps a bit different each Fairy stamp in this new release has a different personality.
Here is the first one i used on a card.
I think of the 9 new ones, this is my favorite!!

For this card, i used two pieces of We Are 3 Digital Paper - Homeland.
I stamped Pixie Cuddles - Maplelight with Versamark Clair Ink - Nocturne.
Once it dried, i used Prismacolor pencils to color in the dress, hair and wings.
I am really liking this style of coloring... it is like coloring on a chalk board.
I also used a circle diecut and made the moon shadow and then i added some texture to the moon using torn paper. I also used torn paper for the ground the fairy is sitting on.

I am using:


I would love for you to visit We Are 3 Digital Shop Facebook group and share your cards/projects created with We Are 3 Digital Shop paper/images and sentiments.  
Visit us by clicking here!

Click here for the We Are 3 Etsy Store link

Challenges:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!