Wednesday, September 8, 2021

Tutti Designs - 708 Merry Van

Hello!  Let's see what you can create with Tutti Designs today!

Today i want to share how you can use Tutti Designs - Two ways!
These two projects aren't really too different other than 
i put one on a gift bag and the other on a card.



For both of these projects i cut the die out of black paper.  I traced the die onto white card stock to get a template base.  I cut out the van as one template and the tree as another template.
I traced the van onto some We Are 3 Digital Paper - and hand cut those out.  I glued the van cut out pieces to the black die cut. I did the same for the tree.  As you can see the wheels are the same color as the van, so i used a dark gel pen and colored those in. The windows needed a different color, too, so i die cut just the windows from a light blue paper and glued those on top of the die cut.  Next for a few accents.  I used my gel pens to color in the ornaments, punched a tiny hole in the middle of the wheels and added small brads.  I also added gems to the tree circles/ornaments.
Now to put the die cut on the bag, this is what i did:
I cut out a piece of We Are 3 Digital Paper - for the plaid base.
I then die cut a circle for the "moon" from We Are 3 Digital Paper - Watercolor Batik.
I used some Distress Oxide to the edges of the moon.  I adhered the plaid strip and moon to Kraft cardstock. I had some jute and tied that around the plaid base which made it look like the van was riding on something. I adhered that base to the bag and then used some foam tape to add the van to the scene.  I pulled out my favorite die - Tutti Designs - 468 Snow Flurries and randomly added those to the scene with some gems. 
 
For the card, pretty much the same as the bag, except instead of the plaid, i tore some We Are 3 Digital paper to look like snow.  I also used Tutti Designs - Coral for my tree.  

I have used:



Be sure to visit Tutti Designs
for LOTS more fabulous dies and
come back tomorrow for more Tutti Designs inspiration!

Here are some Tutti Designs quick links:




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!