Monday, September 13, 2021

Fairy Hugs - Speedy

 Hello everyone and Happy Monday!! 

I am a DT for Fairy Stamper Hugs!
It is the #1 USA Retailer for Fairy Hugs Stamps
Check out the store here!!
 

For this project i started with We Are 3 Digital Paper - Canvas Scenes
Then i positioned the stamps where i wanted them to fit on the paper.
I stamped, Fairy Hugs - Tree of Life, Fairy Hugs - Speedy (turtle) and the Fairy Hugs Sentiment - Slowy all in VersaFine Clair - Nocturne.
I colored in Speedy and the Tree of Life with Prismacolor pencils.
Next i stamped, Fairy Hugs - Flower Accessories (present) on another piece of white card stock scrap.  I colored those in with Prismacolor pencils and cut them out without the hanging bow/string. I also stamped Fairy Hugs - Balloon Sentiments (just the balloon) out of VersaFine Nocturne and colored those in as well with the pencils. Then i hand cut those out.
Now, i arranged the cut out presents and balloons on top of the turtle's back. I used double sided foam tape to adhere them to the card. I did distress the edges of the card with Distress Oxide Ink - Chipped Sapphire.

 
Fairy Stamper Store Supplies:









I have also used:
We Are 3 Digital Paper - Canvas Scenes


Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Instagram: Fairy Stamper Hugs
Join our NEW Fairy Stamper Hugs Facebook Group here

 Don't forget to include #fairystamperhugs on your projects and tag us at @FairyStamperHugs so we can be sure to see and comment on your projects!

Sign up to receive Fairy Stamper Newsletters at the Fairy Stamper store.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!