Tuesday, September 28, 2021

Pixie Cuddles - Twinklelight

Fairy Stamper store is carrying a new brand of stamps called, Pixie Cuddles.
Today i am sharing the Pixie Cuddles stamp called, Twinklelight



I stamped this Pixie Cuddles - Twinklelight on We Are 3 Digital Paper - Sentimental Canvas 
I used VersaFine Clair Ink - Nocturne to stamp the image.  Then i used Prismacolor pencils to color her in.
I used Distress Oxide Ink for the moon and halo and for the edges of the card.


I would love for you to visit We Are 3 Digital Shop Facebook group and share your cards/projects created with We Are 3 Digital Shop paper/images and sentiments.  
Visit us by clicking here!

Click here for the We Are 3 Etsy Store link

Challenges:

1 comment:

  1. This is gorgeous Bonnie. I had no idea you could use pencils over the black ink. I don't have prisma but I do have the polychromos, so I'm going to give it a try :-) Thanks for the inspiration and the enabling. I've just added your beautiful paper pack to my wish list :-)
    Have a lovely day.
    Hugs,
    Lena

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!