Tuesday, September 21, 2021

Tutti Designs - 710 A Very Merry Christmas

Hello!  Let's see what you can create with Tutti Designs today!


Many of the Tutti Designs dies make wonderful gift bag fronts.
For this gift bag i used some We Are 3 Digital Paper - Something Blue for my first layer.
Next i used some vellum and cut out an oval about the same size as Tutti Designs - 710 A Very Merry Christmas. Then i use a 3D embossing folder - Crafters Companion Enchanted Christmas Sparkling Snowfall with the vellum.
I cut out Tutti Designs - 711 A Very Merry Christmas from silver mirror card 
and added gems to all of the tiny circles.

I have used:


Be sure to visit Tutti Designs
for LOTS more fabulous dies and
come back tomorrow for more Tutti Designs inspiration!

Here are some Tutti Designs quick links:


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!