Friday, September 24, 2021

Tutti Designs - 711 Elegant Poinsettia.. AGAIN

Hello!  Let's see what you can create with Tutti Designs today!


You can see how beautiful and versatile this Tutti Designs - 711 Elegant Poinsettia is.  At first i didn't really notice the center was a poinsettia..and since i discovered it i have had so much fun changing the center part out to different colors.
I layered this one with an aqua paper.  To get the poinsettia sections to stay in i used a circle behind the parts i needed to add (gold). I also accented the poinsettia die with Tutti Designs - 716 Holiday Foliage and i added my favorite Tutti Designs - Snow Flurries with gems in the center.

The background embossing folder is from Crafters Companion called, 
The paper i used is one i made from a Gell Press.

I have used:


Be sure to visit Tutti Designs
for LOTS more fabulous dies and
come back again for more Tutti Designs inspiration!

Here are some Tutti Designs quick links:


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!