Friday, September 10, 2021

Tutti Designs - 709 Santa Moon and 715 Potted Christmas Tree

Hello!  Let's see what you can create with Tutti Designs today!


This is sooooo easy, you will love to make this one!
The Tutti Designs - 709 Santa Moon fits this moon perfectly!!
Once i adhered the Santa Moon, i added some Fairy Hugs Glitter powder - Fairy Dust.
Next i die cut Tutti Designs - 715 Potted Christmas tree 4 times.  As you can see you do not need to cut the entire die to create this look. I did add gems to several of the ornament circles.
I do not remember which sentiment that is...sadly i have so many.

I have used:





Be sure to visit Tutti Designs
for LOTS more fabulous dies and
come back tomorrow for more Tutti Designs inspiration!

Here are some Tutti Designs quick links:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!