Wednesday, September 1, 2021

Tutti Designs - 709 Santa Moon

Hello!  Let's see what you can create with Tutti Designs today!

I have made several gift bags using Tutti Designs.  
It is like making a card and putting it on a bag.  
This is one of my favorites!

Don't forget that Tutti Designs will be on The Craft Store on Sept. 2!


For this bag i used some We Are 3 Digital Paper - Ink Blending Backgrounds and resized it to fit the bag.  Turned out the moon was the right size for the Tutti Designs - Santa Moon too!
The inside of the Santa Moon cuts out so i decided to fill it with glitter.
The die was cut out of silver mirror paper....super easy and fun to make!

I have used:




Be sure to visit Tutti Designs
for LOTS more fabulous dies and
come back tomorrow for more Tutti Designs inspiration!

Here are some Tutti Designs quick links:


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!