Sunday, July 10, 2022

All packed up and ready to visit for the holidays! Tutti Designs - 658 Holiday Van

Hello!  Let's see what you can create with Tutti Designs today!



For this card, I started out with Fairy Hugs Craft Papers - WinkleBush.  The background (pink) and the highlight pink is from the paper pad. So i cut the Holiday Van from a silver mirror/metallic paper and saved some of the negative bits for another van i will make. I cut the van out of a darker pink paper and saved the negative parts as shown for this van.  I also saved the darker pink die cut for another card. 
I wanted my van to be riding on snow, so i used the Tutti Designs - 220 Nesting Stitched Circles to make my snow mounds.  Next i added some snowflakes from Tutti Designs - 468 Snow Flurries.  I wanted the windshield to have a "glass" look so i added a gloss accent type glue (mod podge dimensional glue) and sprinkled some glitter on top. I also added some gems to the center of the snowflakes.   Really quite a simple card. 

I have used:



Be sure to visit Tutti Designs
for LOTS more fabulous dies and
come back again for more Tutti Designs inspiration!

Here are some Tutti Designs quick links:

Also used:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!