Wednesday, July 13, 2022

Getting ready for Christmas Gift giving - Tutti Designs - 770 Poinsettia Tag

Hello!  Let's see what you can create with Tutti Designs today!


For this gift bag, i used Fairy Hugs Craft Paper - ThunderGlow (green alcohol print) for the New Tutti Designs - Poinsettia tag outside layer and for the New Tutti Designs - Love, Peace Joy words.
The background paper is an upcoming Craft Paper...it's a surprise! 
I also used some red scraps from Fairy Hugs Craft Paper - ThunderGlow to make the flowers. To make the flowers i cut the circle out another time using the red scrap paper and fussy cut/snipped them to layer on top of the green tag.
This tag die comes with a background layer.  I cut that out of gold mirror/metallic paper.

I have used:




Be sure to visit Tutti Designs
for LOTS more fabulous dies and
come back again for more Tutti Designs inspiration!

Here are some Tutti Designs quick links:

I have also used:


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!