Thursday, July 21, 2022

Save the Date - July 27 - Tutti Designs will be on Create and Craft TV!

Hello!  Let's see what you can create with Tutti Designs today!

Tutti Designs will be on Create and Craft July 27, 
with 2 new designs and several older designs.

I have used several Tutti Designs on this card!

For this card, i have combined two dies to make a new design! I cut out the snowglobe from Snowglobe Expressions and then i cut out one of the windows from Christmas windows. i combined the two and cut off the excess from the Christmas Windows.  I framed them with Nesting Stitched Banners and added some snowflakes from Snow Flurries.  The background blue/aqua paper is from Fairy Hugs Craft Paper called, WinkleBush and the gingham paper is from We Are 3 Digital Paper - At the Beach.
I added some gems to all of the snowflakes too. 

I have used:




Be sure to visit Tutti Designs
for LOTS more fabulous dies and
come back again for more Tutti Designs inspiration!

Here are some Tutti Designs quick links:

Also used:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!