Wednesday, July 27, 2022

Tutti Designs - 752 Santa's Boots

Hello!  Let's see what you can create with Tutti Designs today!

 Tutti Designs will be on Create and Craft July 27, 
with 2 new designs and several older designs.


For this card, I did some paper piecing. First i cut out the die from black card stock. If you recall, i made a gift bag with Santa's Boots in another blog post.  I saved the negative bits for the red for this card and used them as shown. The paper i used made the boots look like they had been in the snow. That paper is Fairy Hugs Craft Paper - ThunderGlow. I also "fussy diecut" the gold this die.  So, how did i get the white for the boots?  I cut the white card stock that the boots are sitting "in".  I saved the white from that cut out.  Now i have an opening in the front of my card and i want to be able to inset the paper pieces into the black outline.  So what i did was use the handy extra die from the Santa's Boots and die cut it out of a scrap paper (white in my case) and adhered that behind the white card stock.  Now i have a base to build my Santa's boots. I love the look of the die being inset into the top layer of the card!  FYI, the gold mat is what i used to cut out the gold for the boots.  I just cut out a square to use for my fussy diecutting.  Now for more interest, i added sequins and tiny gems.  I also added a tiny black opaque gem for the bird's eye.  Oh, i almost forgot the obvious.. i also cut out Tutti Designs - 767 Snowflake Foliage Corner and placed that in the corner. 

I have used:


Be sure to visit Tutti Designs
for LOTS more fabulous dies and
come back again for more Tutti Designs inspiration!

Here are some Tutti Designs quick links:

Also used:


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!