Tuesday, July 26, 2022

Coming to Create and Craft TV - July 27, Scrolly Deer Edge!

Hello!  Let's see what you can create with Tutti Designs today!

Tutti Designs will be on Create and Craft July 27, 
with 2 new designs and several older designs.



This is a gift card holder.  It is a different combination. I used several Tutti Designs dies.
To make the card, i die cut Tutti Designs - 213 Nesting Stitched Tag and a hand cut rectangle the length of Tutti Designs - Snowflake Corners and the width of two of them when one is flipped vertically as shown. I cut a piece of vellum to fit on the outside of the rectangle and then i glued down the snowflake corners as shown.  Then i stitched around the outside of the pocket, leaving the top unstitched. Next i added Tutti Designs - Deer to the front of the tag. (this is an older die that has been brought back for a short time).  I think the paper is what makes this design pretty. I used one sheet of Fairy Hugs - Purple and cut out the deer and saved the other side of the paper for the tag i used to put inside the snowflake "pocket".   Then i made a paper hinge so i could join the tag and "pocket" together to make a card.  To cover the hinge on the inside of the card, i made another tag and covered the hinge.  I joined the back of the hinge to the back of the rectangle snowflake pocket.  I used Tutti Designs - Snowflake Garland for the top of the purple/fuchsia tag and trimmed off the extra. Now for the fun part...i added gems to the snowflakes, stars in the deer antlers and sequins to the center of the large snowflakes on the snowflake border. I wanted the deer to have a black gem eye, so i added a tiny one. 

I have used:



Be sure to visit Tutti Designs
for LOTS more fabulous dies and
come back again for more Tutti Designs inspiration!

Here are some Tutti Designs quick links:

Also used:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!