Sunday, July 17, 2022

Tutti Designs - 761 Holy Baby

Hello!  Let's see what you can create with Tutti Designs today!

For this card, i started out with some paper.  The dark blue is Fairy Hugs - Blue Bubbles (single sheet) and the light blue is from Fairy Hugs Craft Paper - WinkleBush.  I used gold mirror/metallic paper for the die and saved the negative parts for another card.  I die cut the die from the blue bubble paper, which gives me the outline/inset for the card.  I saved the dark blue die and the negative parts too, but only used the dark blue "hay" for this card.  Next i die cut the star from the gold mirror/metallic paper.
Looking at the card, you can see how i cut the dark blue paper to make the strips.  I actually cut the blue card into 4 strips and saved the largest piece for another card. So next is to assemble the card.  Put the full size blue paper down and then arrange 3 of the blue pieces to your liking.  Now, i just inset the die and paper pieces into the diecut hole (shape of the die) and adhere it with glue.  Last thing i did is add a gem to the center of the star.

I have used:


Be sure to visit Tutti Designs
for LOTS more fabulous dies and
come back again for more Tutti Designs inspiration!

Here are some Tutti Designs quick links:

Also used:


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!