Monday, July 4, 2022

Tutti Designs - 754 Star Wreath

Hello!  Let's see what you can create with Tutti Designs today!

Sneak Peek - NEW Tutti Designs Release - July 5th

Watch Tutti Designs on Create and Craft - July 4th!


For this card, I started out using Fairy Hugs Craft Paper - TumbleShine.  I decided to add some texture to the paper and dry embossed it using an embossing folder.  I then ran it through the machine again to flatten the embossing so it was more subtle.  Next i used Fairy Hugs Paper - Blue Bubbles single sheet to die cut the die.  
I also saved the negative parts for another card.
Next i fussy die cut the star in the middle with silver glitter paper, i fussy cut the star so i could use the full star outline for another card.
I top stitched around the TumbleShine paper and added it to the card base.  Next i glued the blue Star Wreath to the center of the paper and then i paper pieced the silver glitter star pieces.
This makes a beautiful, elegant card! 

I have used:
Tutti Designs - 754 Star Wreath


Be sure to visit Tutti Designs
for LOTS more fabulous dies and
come back again for more Tutti Designs inspiration!

Here are some Tutti Designs quick links:

Also used:



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!