Friday, July 8, 2022

Tutti Designs - 753 Santa's Friends

Hello!  Let's see what you can create with Tutti Designs today!



For this card, I used a We Are 3 Digital paper - April Showers (blue background). I chose to keep the same background for the scene, so i cut out the Tutti Designs - Santa's Friends outside layer die from the background paper and inset it back into the card.  I should have skipped that step and just made the die with the paper piecing directly on the background.
Next i cut out the main die 2 times, one of a dark gray and one of white. Before i put it on the card, i cut out the swirl from Tutti Designs - Swirly Deer to use under the tails of the pets. Then i paper pieced Santa's Friends on top of the swirl as shown on the card.  Leaving the sky "blue".   I cut out some more snowflakes from Tutti Designs - 468 Snow Flurries and added those to the card as well.  Last thing i added a few gems to the snowflakes.

I have used:


Be sure to visit Tutti Designs
for LOTS more fabulous dies and
come back again for more Tutti Designs inspiration!

Here are some Tutti Designs quick links:

Also used:
We Are 3 Digital Paper - April Showers (blue paper)



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!