Sunday, July 31, 2022

Tutti Designs - 768 Happy Holidays!

Hello!  Let's see what you can create with Tutti Designs today!


Tutti Designs has some of the prettiest dies.. 
i love this new Tutti Designs - 768 Scrolly Snowflake Corner.
Again, paper plays a big role on this card besides the dies.. i used Fairy Hugs Craft Paper - ShimmerGust.  (blue paper).  I die cut the Snowflake corner twice from the paper making sure i could cut out the Tutti Design - Nesting Stitched Banner for the sentiment as well.  I have also used Tutti Designs Slimline - Trellis background and cut that out of white. The banner was cut out from white as well.  The sentiment was cut out of dark blue glitter paper. I layered the dies as shown turning the one corner the opposite way. After i put it all together, i added some sparkly gems.

I have used:

Tutti Designs Slimline - 676 Trellis Background




Be sure to visit Tutti Designs
for LOTS more fabulous dies and
come back again for more Tutti Designs inspiration!

Here are some Tutti Designs quick links:

Also used:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!