Saturday, July 2, 2022

Sneak Peek! Tutti Designs - 751 Modern Christmas Tree

Hello!  Let's see what you can create with Tutti Designs today!

Sneak Peek - NEW Tutti Designs Release - July 5th

Watch Tutti Designs on Create and Craft - July 4th!



oh what a fun card...  I LOVE this new Tutti Designs - 751 Modern Christmas Tree!
I started with a black card stock layer and dry embossed it. Next, i diecut a Tutti Designs - 213 Nesting Stitched Tag in white card stock.  Then i die cut 2 different sizes/paper Tutti Designs - 214 Nesting Stitched Banners out of silver Mirror/Metallic paper and red glitter paper as shown. I cut the Modern Christmas tree out of silver mirror/metallic paper as well. I layered up the card as shown placing the tag off of the front, before i attached it to the card base, i cut the part of the tag hanging off the side. 
Adhere all of the layers and then you can decorate the tree. 
Now for the fun part..i used my gems and sequins to decorate the tree! 

I have used:
Tutti Designs -  751 Modern Christmas Tree



Be sure to visit Tutti Designs
for LOTS more fabulous dies and
come back again for more Tutti Designs inspiration!

Here are some Tutti Designs quick links:



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!