Friday, July 22, 2022

Save the Date - July 27th - Tutti Designs will be on Create and Craft!

Hello!  Let's see what you can create with Tutti Designs today!

Tutti Designs will be on Create and Craft July 27, 
with 2 new designs and several older designs.

I am so excited about this NEW Tutti Designs - Santa's Boots!

You can make this gift bag quickly!  All you need is a standard white bag, some sequins, a strip of "santa fur" for stockings and i used this perfect paper from Fairy Hugs called, ThunderGlow.


I have used:

Be sure to visit Tutti Designs
for LOTS more fabulous dies and
come back again for more Tutti Designs inspiration!

Here are some Tutti Designs quick links:

Also used:
I used the red paper second row, second from left.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!