Thursday, October 13, 2022

Fairy Hugs - Anora taking a morning walk

 Hello everyone and Happy Thursday!! 

I am a DT for Fairy Stamper Hugs!
It is the #1 USA Retailer for Fairy Hugs Stamps
Check out the store here!!
 

To create this card i started with Fairy Hugs Craft Papers - MorningWillow. I stamped Fairy Hugs - Anora in VersaFine Clair - Nocturne. Next, i stamped Fairy Hugs - Thistleberries around her looking like she was on a path. I used Fairy Hugs - 2nd Anniversary - You Are Special (mountains) in the background. I added a masked moon halo and then i stamped Fairy Hugs - Woodland Flight.  Last thing is i colored the stamps  with Prismacolor pencils and Pentel's Sparkly Gold Gel pen and added some coloring for the path and base of the mountains. 
  
Fairy Stamper Store Supplies:

 Don't forget to include #fairystamperhugs on your projects and tag us at @FairyStamperHugs so we can be sure to see and comment on your projects!

Sign up to receive Fairy Stamper Newsletters at the Fairy Stamper store.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!