Wednesday, October 5, 2022

Tutti Designs - 386 Tree with Lantern, Happy Halloween!

Hello!  Let's see what you can create with Tutti Designs today!



For this card, i started with Fairy Hugs Craft Papers - Bumble Twinkle for the background. I cut Tutti Designs - 386 Tree with Lantern two times, one from black card stock and then i fussy die cut the tree/pumpkin from a paper scrap from Fairy Hugs - ShimmerGust.  I inked up the base of the tree to match the lavender/brown of the background paper. Next i hand cut a small piece to fit behind the pumpkin face. Next, i die cut Tutti Designs - 148 Pinecone Branch two times from black card stock and cut off the rectangle lines.  I also cut one in 3 sections to put on both sides of the fence and a piece at the top of the card.  The words Happy Halloween come from Tutti Designs - 560 Happy Halloween Pumpkin.  I just fussy die cut those words out.

I have used:




Be sure to visit Tutti Designs
for LOTS more fabulous dies and
come back again for more Tutti Designs inspiration!

Here are some Tutti Designs quick links:

Also used:



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!