Friday, October 7, 2022

Pink Gem Designs - Fairytale Princess Chloe

It's a Freebie sort of day..i am catching up on a few freebie images i had in my stash..
Isn't this one adorable!


For this card, i have colored Princess Chloe with Prismacolor pencils and hand cut her out.
She is standing in front of We Are 3 Digital Paper - Inky Scenes.  I reduced the scene to fit behind Chloe in my "Word/Pages" program and i added We Are 3 Digital Sentiments - Your Birthday on top of the paper using the PNG format sentiment.  I pulled out an old "tool" Fiskars edging scissors.  The scissors allow me to use any size paper and get a great frame.  Next i printed off We Are 3 Digital Paper - Dreamy Creamy (netting) to finish my card. 
I used double sided foam tape to raise up the scene and Chloe. 

We Are 3 Digital Paper - Inky Scenes 

We Are 3 Digital Paper - Dreamy Creamy (retired)

We Are 3 Digital Sentiments - Your Birthday


I would love for you to visit We Are 3 Digital Shop Facebook group and share your cards/projects created with We Are 3 Digital Shop paper/images and sentiments.  
Visit us by clicking here!

Click here for the We Are 3 Etsy Store link



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!