Saturday, October 1, 2022

Fairy Hugs - Vine Heart Frame, Love at Christmas

Happy Saturday!

Let's see what we can make using supplies from Fairy Hugs Store 

As a challenge for myself, i will be making cards for Saturday bringing back some older release stamps.

I am using Fairy Hugs - Vine Heart Frame

For this card,  I made a paper with my gel plate to start with. I did some altering on my computer to give it texture. Next, i stamped Fairy Hugs - Vine Heart Frame in VersaFine Clair - Morning Mist.  I wanted it a bit lighter than the sentiment. Next i stamped the fairy from Fairy Hugs - Krysta's Mum and Fairy Hugs Sentiment - Love at Christmas in VersaFine Clair - Nocturne. I colored in the vine and Krysta with Prismacolor pencils.  I added some acrylic hologram paint to her wings and sparkly gold gel pen to her wings and the vine.  I then used Fairy Hugs Stencil - Fairy Buds in the background using Distress Oxide - Abandoned Coral.  I tore a piece of card stock to make a mask for the ground that Krysta is sitting on using Distress Oxide - Abandoned Coral.  Last i edged the card with Distress Oxide - Chipped Sapphire.

Fairy Hugs Store Supplies:
Fairy Hugs - Krysta's Mum (set of 3 stamps)




Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Instagram: Fairy Hugs Store
 Join our Fairy Hugs Facebook Group here

 Don't forget to include #FairyHugsStore on your projects and tag us at @FairyHugstore so we can be sure to see and comment on your projects!

Sign up to receive Fairy Hugs Newsletters at the Fairy Hugs store.

 
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!